1910 – The “Mission of the Resurrection” admitted into union with the Episcopal Diocese of NH and attached to Laconia. Became inactive in 1913 and property sold in 1917.
1947 – First Eucharist of the mission celebrated.
1948 – Trinity was selected as the name of the mission. First service held in Chapel. Parish voted to purchase the Chapel for summer use while using the American Legion Hall and the Masonic Hall during the winter months.
1949 – Trinity Church accepted as a Mission at the Diocesan Convention.
1952 – The parish decided to build downtown, land acquired and by 1956 the parish voted to rescind downtown property and to build a winterized undercroft for the chapel on the hill.
1956 – Little Green Church on the Hill moved 40 feet west to its current location on a permanent foundation. All winter services were held in the undercroft.
1962 – Steeple dedicated.
1966 – Services held year round in the sanctuary. New windows, a finished ceiling and outside clapboards were installed.
1967 – The Rev William S. Cooper installed at the first “resident priest”.
1968 – Dedication of our first organ.
1973 – 25th Anniversary celebrated by Bishop Philip Smith.
1974 – Burning of the Church mortgage.
1983 – Parking lot adjacent to the undercroft, leveled and paved.
1984 – Stained Glass window is dedicated.
1995 – The Rev. Robin Thomas installed as Vicar.
1997 – Acquired “The Promised Land”: additional property to expand our footprint and add a lower parking lot. Four acres added for future expansion and to prevent encroachment of commercial growth.
1998 – 50th Anniversary celebrated with a Celebration of the Holy Eucharist by Bishop Theuner.
1999 – Trinity Episcopal Church admitted as a Parish at the 197th Annual Convention of the Diocese of New Hampshire. The Rev Robin Thomas Soller becomes Rector.
2002 – Additional entry space added to the church, along with the Rector’s office, a nursery, storage space and an elevator installed.
2006 – Memorial Garden is dedicated.

2021 – Rev Robin Thomas Soller retires as Rector of Trinity Church and Rev Celeste Hemingson appointed as Interim Priest