Trinity Church has maintained a vital presence in Meredith and the greater New Hampshire Lakes Region since its establishment in 1947 as a mission- the “Little Green Chapel on the Hill”.
The first resident priest was called in 1967 after the sanctuary was winterized and the steeple erected, and one year later our lovely pipe organ was dedicated.
Now in our 75th year, the congregation and has grown to over 50 attending members and our community engagement continues to be a keystone of our mission.
Our location in the heart of the Lakes Region means we have a diverse cross section of congregants – those whose roots are here, and those who come for a few days or a few months a year to enjoy the natural beauty and challenge of the mountains, lakes and our rural pursuits.
The Reverend Robin Thomas Soller has served as Rector for 27 years until her retirement in 2021, and a search is now being conducted for her replacement to take us into the future.